Established in 2002, by co-founders Wayne and Brenda Wood, Total Business Solutions has established and continues to maintain a client centred, corporate identity and culture permeated by honesty and integrity and driven by innovation and technology.
Why Total Business Solutions?
01. As a demonstration of our confidence in our capacity to assist you as well as our commitment to your success, we offer first time clients a free one hour consultation.
Overcome Business Challenges
02. We provide business coaching and financial planning as well as guidance on any business related issues that may present a challenge to you or your business.
Real Time Advice
03. We engage our clients through the use of a real time technological platform to advise and direct on accounting and business related matters.
Better Business Intelligence
04. By making accounting and book keeping data more meaningful to you, we provide business intelligence that empowers you to make more accurate financial forecasts and more relevant strategic financial management decisions.
Effective business & action Plan
05. Our one page business plan, assists you to identify & express short-term goals in conjunction with a step-by-step action plan to deliver the achievement of those goals, within a pre-specified timeframe.
Efficient business operations
06. We help you to better understand your business so that you can streamline, integrate and develop your systems and processes, to make business operations more efficient and your overall business more effective.
A Team Of Professionals
As our client, you are entitled to and will undoubtedly benefit from the wealth of experience possessed by our extremely knowledgeable associates.
Brian G. Wood
Mr. Wood has been a TBS Associate for the past (years here) and is also the current CEO of Briza Technologies Limited. He is the holder of a Master of Commerce in Marketing for Industrialised Countries, from the University of Strathclyde in Scotland, UK and also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and Sociology from Brock University, in Canada.
An enthusiastic educator for the past (years here), Mr. Wood’s philanthropic undertakings range from Deputy Chairman of the Patrons of Queen’s Hall to the membership of the Diego Martin Rotary Club.
Mr. Wood has also served his country as a temporary Independent Senator and currently serves on the Crime and Justice sub-committee of the T&T Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
Mr. Deon Grandison is an accounting and finance professional with over 20 years’ experience across both the private and public sectors.
An associate with TBS for the past (years here), he is the holder of an International Masters Degree in Business Administration from the Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business, University of the West Indies.
Mr. Grandison is also a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) as well as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago (ICATT).
As a firm believer in the development of Human Capital, Mr. Gradison has been an educator for the past (years here) and in this regard he continues to nurture his passion for developing young minds through mentorship.
- Centre for Board Excellence
- Diligent Solutions
- Legal Files
- On Strategy